Update app version on google play
In this post I would show you the easy steps to update version from android app on google play store.
- Git pull with the last commit.
2. Change de version on app.js android, version code.
3. ON Terminal command
eas build — platform android
4. You will wait for yor turn on expoBuild
5. When the build was ready download the bundles.
6. login on google play console
Google Play Console | Google Play Console
Access tools, programs, and insights that will help you reach and engage users so you can grow your apps and games.
7. On menu, go to Production and create new version.
8. Wait for the review and enjoy it.